Monday, July 13, 2009

Carrigan's Blessing

We blessed Carrigan on Sunday, July 5th. She was 3 weeks old, and she was wearing the dress that I was blessed in, made by my mother. We had lots of support from family and friends, and we're so grateful to all that came!
This is Carrigan with her cousins, Alyssa and Kaci. They are wearing dresses made by Great Grandma Harenberg (we call her GG).

Jackson is wonderful at holding his sister, and he's so good at making her happy.

This is Grandma, who made baby Carrigan's dress almost 27 years ago!

Four generations of women. My mom, Carrigan, my grandma, and me.

We had to let daddy in!

Cousins, Emma and Jared, were so sweet with her!
Aunt Leslie had to get in some cuddle time before heading back home to Ely.

Entertaining guests is a lot of work. It tuckered daddy right out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that she used your dress! That is so cute! And how fun to have a four generation picture! I love those!