Monday, December 21, 2009
Not for the first time, it seems I have neglected the blog! I haven't even put up the Halloween post yet, but not to worry! It's a project I hope to be tackling before Christmas gets here. I just had to do a quick post to share my excitement with everybody.....Thorin is now completely potty trained! He's been using the potty for the last several months, but it was just a few days ago that we took him out of his pull-ups and into "real big boy undies." You can't imagine my relief at having only one child now in diapers (to all you mothers out there-I know you understand), especially since we've been waiting for this for so long!! What a wonderful Christmas present!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Laura! So glad to see you're alive still! Congrats on the potty training-that's a huge relief for a mom. Love you & hope your holidays have been great.
Post a Comment