Thursday, August 20, 2009

Willow Park

On Tuesday, we took my sister, Liana, to Logan where she's starting college at USU. On the way home, we stopped at Willow Park to walk through their little zoo and play on the playground.
In front of the monkey cage.

There were tons of ducks and turtles along the stream.


There was a deer behind Jackson, but it decided to walk off right as I was taking the picture.

The pelicans.

Bald Eagles

Linette helping Thorin climb the ladder.

Jackson loved this big twisty slide. It's the only thing he played on at the playground.

We don't know who this little girl is, but she sure liked Thorin. She carried him all around and went down the slides with him. Thorin, who's usually pretty shy, didn't mind at all!


Carrigan and I got to relax in the shade for a bit. This little girl has crazy hair that love to stick up at all angles.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Carrigan's hair! Where is this zoo? And, I love Thorin's new potty seat. That is totally awesome! It was also fun to see your wedding pictures! I don't think I've ever seen them. Happy Anniversary!

Meagen said...

Liana's starting college? Wow. Seems like forever ago we were starting at USU. Carriagan's hair is so cute!