Thursday, March 26, 2009

Nic's Reception

We were able to take the family down to Arizona to be at Nic's wedding. Nic and Heather had their reception on Friday, March 20th. These are some of the reception pictures.

Nic and Heather after just finishing the line. It's hard work to be bride and groom!

Isn't Jackson handsome in his spring suit?


A family shot with Grandpa and Sandy. Luckily, both our boys appear to be happy.


Mom and Bob are such a cute couple!

The boys were relatively well behaved through most of the reception, much to my delight!


Addie and Amber


Twinkle-toes Jeremy dancing with Ashely.


Grandma getting her groove on with Amber.


Grandpa shaking it up with Jackson, Ashley, and Addie.


Uncle Jake getting into the moment with Ashley, who was the most enthusiastic dancer of all the grandkids!


Nic with the girls.

Nic and Heather's first dance.


Cutting the cake.


One last swipe at the olives before it was time to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that olive picture! I'm glad you guys got a little vacation, and especially a wedding! I love weddings!