Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning

In all our 7 Christmases together, this is the first one that we haven't been at someone else's house. It was so much fun to watch our boys wake up Christmas morning at our own house! I love my children and my husband, and this season especially I am so grateful for them!
Here is the scene Christmas morning before the boys woke up.

I only put one picture of Jackson opening his presents here, but believe me, he insisted that I take a picture of him with every single present! I love his excitement, and it is so fun for him to finally be old enough to actually get excited!

This is Thorin's Piston Cup racetrack. It stole the show Christmas morning, and the boys had an absolute blast playing with it and putting it together with Daddy while I made breakfast.

Jackson and Thorin bot got big wheels from Grandpa and Sandy. They can't wait til the weather clears up so they can go for a ride!

I was surprised at how much Thorin loved playing with his slinky when there were so many other toys to choose from. The simple toys always seem to be big hits.

Here is the infamous racetrack!

A fine Christmas morning breakfast of eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, toast, and of course, chocolate milk.



Thorin and his Diego rescue pack.

The boys watching Horton Hears a Who at Grandma's house.

No comments: