Friday, November 21, 2008

We're Pregnant!

Here are the first pics of our baby. Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to turn them, so I guess you'll just have to turn your head!

So, we're at 10-11 weeks. The ultra sound differed slightly from other calculations, but the tentative due date is June 11. This month baby developments:

Eyes and ears are in a critical time of growth. Facial features are forming.

The head is large, since the brain grows faster than the other organs.

Cartilage, skin, and muscles are starting to shape baby's body.

The umbilical cord has formed.

Fingers, toes, and fingernails are forming.

Stomach, liver, and kidneys are developing.

The heart is beating.

Baby will weigh about 1/2 to 1 ounce and be about 2 1/4 inches long.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

SWEET-the first to comment-love that! I'm so excited for you guys..hopefully a girl this time! Glad I happened to be checking my email when you sent it out! I'm so happy for you!

Meagen said...

That is REALLY exciting news, Laura! I'm happy for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Maybe it's another boy, like us! I really hope our little get together works out! I can't wait to see everyone since all your good newses!!

JN said...

Congratulations!!! Three is such a party!

The Lay's said...

Congrats that is sooo exciting!