Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat!

So, here we are all in costume. Yes, the hat I'm wearing is quite small. My witch's hat was inaccessable, so I borrowed one from Honey's costume last year (she's the dog). I don't think she minded. That wasn't one of her favorite costumes.


Jackson was a skeleton last year, but he wanted to be one again, so we let Thorin wear Jackson's old costume, and we bought a new one for Jackson. It was supposed to be a size bigger, but I flubbed and bought the exact same size! So, the costume is small on Jackson and big on Thorin, but they were both happy. We couldn't get Thorin to take his off! He loves to be just like his big brother.



Isn't Honey so cute?! We found this costume at Target and had to get it so she could match the boys. Notice her cute halloween leash. It has pumpkins and bats.

Here is Alyssa, the pretty princess fairy.

And here's Jackson and Ronan being tough.

Jeremy and Colby brought up the rear of our little group. Don't they look scary? Oooo!

2 comments:

The Lay's said...

Cute costumes!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! We thought about you guys on halloween! Check out my blog, and look at the picture of Treston, and you'll understand why!. Sigh... the memories!